- My name is Morgan and I run the Harlem rackets.
- -- Morgan
Appearing in "A Night on the Town"
Synopsis for "A Night on the Town"
Happening past a grocery store, Luke Cage and Danny Rand come across a robbery. Trying to prevent it as Power Man and Iron Fist, the two heroes are shocked to find that they are combating robots. When the police arrive, the store owner denies that there is a robbery and blames the two heroes. They are taken into custody, but end up comparing notes with Lt. Rafael Scarfe.
After their release, Power Man and Iron Fist try to learn the mastermind behind this robotic "protection" racket. Unaware that it's controlled by Morgan, the Harlem crime lord and his associate Nightshade. As Power Man visits with Harmony Young, Misty Knight demands information from Simon Shreeve at gunpoint (a pimp in the employ of Morgan.) Danny tries to visit the Rand-Meachum building, he is ushered out by the security guard.
Concerned about being treated as such, Danny changes into Iron Fist and investigates. In Joy Meachum's office he finds that Morgan and his goons have Joy hostage, as Rand-Mechum is apparently cutting into his turf. This story is continued next issue...
- Letters (story pages): Saladino (uncredited) page 1, Parker pages 2-17.
- This issue contains a letters page, Comments to Cage. Letters are published from Beppe Sabatine, Rick Bedford and James R. Jones.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Power Man and Iron Fist Vol 1 51 on the forums
- 2 Image(s) from Power Man and Iron Fist Vol 1 51
- 1 Reprints of Power Man and Iron Fist Vol 1 51
|Like this? Let us know!|