Appearing in "A Nod Is As Good As a Wink to a Dead Superhero...!"
- Joy Meachum
Synopsis for "A Nod Is As Good As a Wink to a Dead Superhero...!"
Continued from last issue... Iron Fist saves an ungrateful Joy Meachum from Morgan and his goons. After he defeats Morgan's men, Joy offers Morgan millions of dollars to shoot Iron Fist. Morgan, not wanting to be around when the ambulances arrive leaves Joy to deal with her own revenge. Iron Fist, maintaining his innocence in the murder of Joy's father, tells her to go ahead and kill him. Joy cracks and the two decide to end their rivalry.
Meanwhile, Power Man begins searching for Misty who has gone missing, connecting her disappearance with Simon Shreeve, Power Man tries to confront him. Power Man is then knocked out by Shreeve's army of robots and taken to Nightshade and Morgan who have Misty their prisoner. When Misty tries to save Luke, she is also knocked out. The two are then put in a car which is forced off a cliff into a river.
This story is continued next issue...
- Plot by Claremont, script by Hannigan.
- No letters page is published this issue.
- In this issue, Cage discovers he has additional invulnerability and strength (enough to survive the impact of a fast moving car).
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Power Man and Iron Fist Vol 1 52 on the forums
- 1 Images from Power Man and Iron Fist Vol 1 52
|Like this? Let us know!|