Appearing in "Pharaohs on Broadway!"
- Colleen Wing
- Mercedes Knight
- Spider-Man (Only in flashback)
- Thor (Only in flashback)
- Havok (Only in flashback)
- Bradford (Only in flashback)
- Llewelyn (Only in flashback)
- New York City
- Halwani Embassy
Synopsis for "Pharaohs on Broadway!"
Continued from last issue.... With the Living Monolith's powers restored, the powerful mutant easily beats Power Man and Iron Fist before breaking free of his apartment and begins rampaging through the city. In trying to stop the Monolith, the Heroes for Hire run into their associates Colleen Wing and Mercedes Knight. They are with Cyclops, Nightcrawler and Storm of the X-Men who agree to help keep the Living Monolith occupied while Power Man and Iron Fist try and figure out how the Monolith managed to regain his powers.
The two heroes learn that the Monolith is getting his power from the Cheops Crystal, which when using victims placed in three different sarcophagi placed in different locations by members of the Halwani Embassy. When Power Man and Iron Fist free each of these men, the Monolith's powers weaken until he's reduced to his former self. With the Monolith powerless, Iron Fist destroys the Cheops Crystal, rending Ahmet back to his normal self.
- As seen on page one, this issue is Story#LG 409.
- There is no letters page in this issue.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Power Man and Iron Fist Vol 1 57 on the forums
- Images from Power Man and Iron Fist Vol 1 57
|Like this? Let us know!|