Appearing in "Luck and Death"
- Tony (Death)
- "Cecil" (Death)
- Captain America (Only in flashback)
- Wendell Rand (Only in flashback)
- Heather Rand (Only in flashback)
- Lei-King (Only in flashback)
- Shou-Lao (Only in flashback)
- New York City
Synopsis for "Luck and Death"
After Power Man and Iron Fist have smashed up a number of Senior Suerte's gambling operations, Suerte decides to get revenge against Power Man for these actions, and for the death of his brother the original Senior Suerte. While Power Man and Iron Fist are gaining a lot of popularity regarding their latest case.
The next day, Power Man wakes up and starts his normal routine, when he suddenly recognizes a repair man that was in the Gem theater as one of the men at the gambling operation that managed to get away. Power Man goes after the man to find mortally wounded after his job is complete. Before dying the man tells him that he planted a bomb in the Gem for Senor Suerte. Rushing back to the Gem Theater with Iron Fist, they arrive too late as a bomb inside goes off.
Bursting in, Power Man and Iron Fist rescue D.W. Griffith who is trapped inside. Bringing him to the hospital, they learn that D.W. is going to live and Power Man vows to get revenge on Senior Muerte.
This story is continued next issue...
- Tony the projectionist, an employee of the Gem Theater, is killed in the fiery explosion.
- In this issue, the last movie showing at the Gem Theater was The Good, The Bad and the Ugly.
- As seen on page one, this issue is Story#LF-103.
- This issue features a letters page, Power/Fistfuls. Letters are published from Roger Schoolcraft, Virginia Stubblefield, Torn Flynn, Ken Hart and Brent Pace. Responses from Mary Jo Duffy.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Power Man and Iron Fist Vol 1 63 on the forums
- Images from Power Man and Iron Fist Vol 1 63
|Like this? Let us know!|