Appearing in "The Last Gamble"
- Gabriel "Gabby" (Death)
- New York City
Synopsis for "The Last Gamble"
Continued from last issue... After a bomb that destroyed the Gem Theater and injured D.W. Griffith, Power Man and Iron Fist are looking for the men responsible: Senor Suerte and Senor Muerte, the brothers of the original Senor Suerte/Muerte. The two men, continuing their revenge scheme against Power Man and Iron Fist threaten Harmony Young. While Iron Fist trains with Bob Diamond, Power Man checks his sources and sends Jennie off to Canada to be save.
When Iron Fist is targeted next, Power Man saves him from certain death when he's trapped in the Heroes for Hire Inc. elevator.
The two track down Senor Muerte and Senor Suerte, and after a brief chase, the two crooks trip themselves up when the cross paths with a black cat. They are defeated by Power Man and Iron Fist and turned over to the authorities, they vow to get back at the two heroes someday.
- Inks (issue pages): Green pages 1-7, D'Agostino pages 9-30.
- This issue contains a letters page, Power/Fistfuls. Letters are published from Paul Hayward, Jay Elliot, Jr.,Larry Corman, and Erik Knight.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Power Man and Iron Fist Vol 1 64 on the forums
- 1 Images from Power Man and Iron Fist Vol 1 64
|Like this? Let us know!|