Appearing in "Where Enemies Gather!"
- Emma Burstein
- Cam Connors (First appearance) (Main story and flashback)
- Reva Connors (Only in flashback)
- Willis Stryker (Only in flashback)
- Rackham (Only in flashback)
- Atlantic Ocean
- New York City
- Long Island
- Long Island
- Georgia (State) (Only in flashback)
- Seagate Prison (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "Where Enemies Gather!"
Continued from last issue... Luke Cage has lost his super-powers and has been knocked overboard from Bushmasters ship. With the aid of the NYPD, Iron Fist, Colleen Wing, and Misty Knight manage to sink the boat and take all the men into custody and save Power Man from drowning.
They learn where Bushmaster's goons have been holding Emma Burstein hostage and so the heroes begin planning a way to rescue her before the crooks become wise to Bushmasters apparent demise. Back in the city, Luke runs into Cam Connors -- the brother of his deceased girlfriend Reva Connors. Cam is a truck driver, and agrees to help Power Man and his friends infiltrate Bushmaster's mansion under the guise of a champagne delivery.
However, Luke Cage is left behind when Dr. Nagan targets Luke for revenge following his defeat at the hands of the Defenders (of whom Luke Cage used to be a member of.) Luke manages to get away from Nagan and follow after the truck. When they arrive at the mansion, Iron Fist and the others free Emma, and Luke learns that Cam is working for Dr. Nagan before Cam is shot by one of Bushmasters goons.
Fighting Nagan on the mansions property, Luke is knocked into the electric fence. However, instead of killing him the electricity restores his super-powers, and Power Man easily defeats Nagan. Afterwords, the police arrive, and all the crooks -- including Cam, are turned over to the police.
- This issue contains a letters page, Power/Fistfuls. Letters are published from Gordon Manley, Cookie, Phil Jones, Frank Titione, and Paul Herman.
- This issue also contians a Statement of Ownership, Management, and Circulation.