Appearing in "The Comedy of Death"
- Commedia Dell'Morte (Main story and flashback)
- Pokerface (First appearance)
- Penance Corps
- NYPD Officers
- Avengers (Mentioned)
- Ignacio Alvarez (Mentioned)
- Interpol (Mentioned)
- Luke Cage (Mentioned)
- Misty Knight (Mentioned)
- Muhammad Zebari (Mentioned)
- Shou-Lao the Undying (Mentioned)
- United States Department of Justice (Mentioned)
- Dazzler (Alison Blaire) (Statue)
- William Shakespeare (Mentioned)
- Shades (Referenced)
- Rand-Meachum Corporation (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
Synopsis for "The Comedy of Death"
- Synopsis not yet written
Charging from the pages of SHADOWLAND comes the collector’s item first ever POWER MAN & IRON FIST #1! When Danny Rand transformed his multinational corporation into a non-profit foundation, he thought he had left fighting behind – but with so many innocents wrongly convicted, the battle never ends! Their first case is Luke Cage and Danny Rand's former secretary Jennie Royce, imprisoned for a murder she didn't commit...or did she? And Iron Fist isn’t fighting alone -- he's got a new partner with him: Víctor Álvarez, the all-new Power Man, he of the exploding punches – and exploding temper! Can Danny train his new charge well enough to face returning foil El Aguila as well as new threats Don Pagliacci, the Commedia Dell’Morte, and the beautiful, deadly Noir? That’s right, Marvel’s original mismatched action duo begins a new era of greatness right here!