- And now, for the first time, we are bringing to you the full story of what happened on that fateful day...we are giving you all the evidence, based only on the secret testimony of the miserable souls who survived this terrifying ordeal!
- -- Alex Power
Appearing in "Parentnapped by Snarks from Outer Space!"
- Power Pack (Main story and flashback)
- Margaret Power (Main story and flashback)
- James Power (Main story and flashback)
- Aelfyre Whitemane (Whitey) (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
- Snarks (Only in flashback)
- Fantastic Four
- Mr. Carmody (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
- Guardsman O'Brien (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "Parentnapped by Snarks from Outer Space!"
The Fantastic Four have to go on a mission against some renegade heralds of Galactus to secure the infinity gems, so Franklin is going to stay with the Power Family for a couple of days. That night Alex, Katie, Julie and Jack invite Franklin to spend the night on the roof of their appartment building, despite being told not to by their parents. When Franklin states his desire to learn more about Power Pack's origin, the four siblings decide to tell him.
The story then switches to over a year earlier. The Power Family has just moved to Hudson Valley. James Power received a job at Project P.E.G.A.S.U.S. to build a machine called the Annihilator, which could convert molecules of hydrogen into antimatter. Head of the project is Douglas Carmody. That night, Katie spots what she believes to be a pony outside the house and goes to investigate, followed by Alex. The pony however turns out to be an alien called Aelfyre Whitemane. Meanwhile, a spaceship appears at the Power Family home and another alien race, this time the reptilian Snarks, capture Dr. Power and his wife. Jack and Julie initally hide for the Snarks, but Jack foolishly gives their position away when the Snarks are about to steal one of his sport trophees. They are forced to flee the house and meet up with their siblings and Whitemane. Whitemane, who is apparently an enemy of the Snarks and had come to stop them, defends the children against the Snarks. At first he easily overpowers the alien reptiles. However, when Jack tries to attack one of the Snarks and Whiteman is forced to save him, he gets critically injured.
Appearing in "Power Focus #1: Gravity"
Synopsis for "Power Focus #1: Gravity"
Alex Power tells the readers about his powers and the science behind gravity.
This story states that Power Pack's origin happened over a year ago. However, this seems to contradict the events of Power Pack Vol 3 1, in which it was suggested that Power Pack received their powers during the summer vacation which Katie wants to tell her class about on the first day back at school. So either a year has passed since the events from that story (though none of the main characters are stated to have aged), or this is supposed to be a retcon.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Power Pack: Day One Vol 1 1 on the forums
- 4 Image(s) from Power Pack: Day One Vol 1 1
- 1 Reprints of Power Pack: Day One Vol 1 1
|Like this? Let us know!|