Appearing in "Hatchlings Gone Wild!"
- Power Pack (Main story and flashback)
- Smartship Friday (Only in flashback)
- Margaret Power (Only in flashback)
- James Power (Only in flashback)
- Mr. Carmody (Only in flashback)
- Guardsman O'Brien (Only in flashback)
- Patchworld Synod (Only in flashback)
- Snark Nestship
Synopsis for "Hatchlings Gone Wild!"
The four kids barely manage to leave Friday and avoid the Snarks. They continue to explore the nesthip while trying to figure out how to use the powers Whitemane gave them. Katie accidently uses her powers to desintegrate the floor beneath her, and falls into the room below. Jack follows her while Julie goes looking for their parents.
Katie ends up in a room full of young Snarks, who are quite intrigued by her. She sees first hand how the Snarks are thought from birth to hate all other races. Julie finds her parents, but also sees how Queen Maraud contacts Mr. Carmody on Earth and realizes the two of them have been working together to create the Annihilator and to get Dr. Power. Julie is discovered and captured by a Snark, but is able to escape with her parents when Katie accidently destroyes tanks of Marauds royal Jelly, which distracts the Snark soldiers. All four kids manage to make it back to Friday, with their parents and escape the nestship. However, it turns out that in their attempts to get the Annihilation formula, the Snarks have wiped out their parents memories. Meanwhile, on Earth, Carmody decides to test the Annihilator that Dr. Power already build, since Power won't be comming back. However, he ends up starting a chain reaction that will destroy the Earth, just like it did with many other planets before.
Appearing in "Power Focus #3: Velocity"
Synopsis for "Power Focus #3: Velocity"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Power Pack: Day One Vol 1 3 on the forums
- 2 Images from Power Pack: Day One Vol 1 3
|Like this? Let us know!|