Appearing in "I Know What We Did That Summer"
- Power Pack (First appearance)
- Whitemane (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
- Earth-5631 (Reality)
Synopsis for "I Know What We Did That Summer"
The Power kids fight off a Snark invader named Skratt and try to convince Katie not to talk about their exploits as Power Pack on her first day back at school. Katie is at first angry at her Siblings for never letting her do what she wants, but realizes the dangers of people finding out their identities when Skratt shows up at their doorstep.
Appearing in "Microscopic!"
Synopsis for "Microscopic!"
- Synopsis not yet written.
It is strongly suggested in this story that Power Pack only recently gained their powers, namely during the summer which has just ended since Katie wants to tell about it on her first day at school. This was later seemingly retconned in the story Power Pack: Day One, which changed the moment Power Pack's origin to 'over a year ago'.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Power Pack Vol 3 1 on the forums
- 7 Image(s) from Power Pack Vol 3 1
- 1 Reprints of Power Pack Vol 3 1
|Like this? Let us know!|