Warning! This comic has a recent publication date, thus the article below may contain spoilers!
Read beyond this point at your own risk!
Appearing in "This Is What You Do"
- Mother Akkaba (Moira Kinross) (Death)
- Man-Machine Ascendancy
- Church of Ascendancy (First appearance)
- Externals (Named only)
- Lorna Dane (Named only)
- Emma Frost (Named only)
- Cylobel (Named only)
- Quentin Quire (Named only)
- Piotr Rasputin (Named only)
- Gunther Bain (Named only)
- Kitty Pryde (Named only)
- Laura Kinney (Named only)
- Kurt Wagner (Named only)
- Rachel Grey (Named only)
- Francis Freeman (Named only)
- Percival (Emmanuel Cortez) (Named only) (Real name first revealed)
- Master Mold (Named only)
- Avengers World (Named only)
- Annihilation Wave (Named only)
- Mister Sinister (Nathaniel Essex) (Named only)
- Charles Xavier (Named only)
- Magneto (Erik Lehnsherr) (Named only)
- First Horsemen of Apocalypse (Named) (Deceased)
Races and Species:
- Earth-TRN756 (Year One Hundred)
- Milky Way
- Solar System
- Asteroid Belt
- Mars (Named only) (Destroyed)
- Sinister Breeding Pits (Named only) (Destroyed)
- Solar System
- Heaven (Mentioned)
- Hell (Mentioned)
- Shi'ar Galaxy (Named only)
- Milky Way
- Earth-TRN748 (Moira's first life) (Named only)
- Earth-TRN749 (Moira's second life) (Named only)
- Earth-TRN750 (Moira's third life) (Named only)
- Earth-TRN751 (Moira's fourth life) (Named only)
- Earth-TRN752 (Moira's fifth life) (Named only)
- Faraway, Earth (Named only)
- Earth-TRN754 (Moira's seventh life) (Named only)
- Earth-TRN755 (Moira's eighth life) (Named only)
- Marvel Prime Universe (Named only)
- Techno-Organic Virus
- North's Helmet
- Xorn's Helmet
- Apocalypse Seeds (First appearance; behind the scenes)
- Wolverine's Suit
- Adamantium (First appearance; on War's skeleton and claws)
- Flowers of Krakoa
Synopsis for "This Is What You Do"
As the Church of Ascendancy, dedicated to the worship of the machines, is giving a sermon at the Temple of Concordance, the X-Men arrive and attack. Omega Sentinel watches from the Human-Machine Monolith and tries to convince Nimrod the Lesser of the need to investigate, but he refuses, dismissing the attack. Omega heads off alone to confront the X-Men where she and her squadron of Sentinels gain the upper head, prompting Rasputin IV to remove Death's mask, unleashing the black hole contained within his head, killing both the remaining X-Men and the Sentinels.
Meanwhile, Apocalypse leads War and Famine into an old machine databank in order to retrieve an information crystal. They are successful in finding it, but are intercepted by Nimrod. Famine opens a portal for them to retreat through, and Apocalypse stays behind to buy them time. War and Famine escape, with Apocalypse seemingly succumbing to Nimrod. Back in the safety of Asteroid K, War releases Mother Akkaba, also known as Moira Kinross, from her stasis. He presents her with the information crystal, force-feeding the information into her mind. As per Apocalypse's request, and with Moira's consent, War then kills Moira, in order for her to start over again, now armed with the knowledge of exactly when in time Nimrod emerges.
As Xavier sows the seeds of the past, the X-Men’s future blossoms into trouble for all mutantdom. Superstar writer Jonathan Hickman (NEW AVENGERS, INFINITY, FF) continues reshaping the X-Men’s past, present and future with breakout artist R.B. Silva (UNCANNY X-MEN)!
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Powers of X Vol 1 3 on the forums
- 16 Images from Powers of X Vol 1 3
|House of X / Powers of X|
|House of X #1||Powers of X #1||House of X #2||Powers of X #2||Powers of X #3||House of X #3|
|House of X #4||Powers of X #4||House of X #5||Powers of X #5||House of X #6||Powers of X #6|
|Like this? Let us know!|