- Master... Kl'rt... We are now your family... Your people.
- -- Praxagora
Praxagora was a sentient robot from the planet Ataraxia in the Negative Zone. The Ataraxians mastered "stellar containment" technology and used this technology for everything in their culture, even themselves. Despite their destructive power they were a peaceful people. They lived in peace with one another and their natural environment. When Annihilus discovered this race of super-intelligent and incredibly powerful machines, he determined that destroying them would be safer than keeping them alive.
The people were wiped out except for Praxagora, who was locked in a prison with the sole survivors of other races. Praxagora and the others were found and freed by the Super-Skrull and chose to fight alongside him against Annihilus.
Praxagora became Super-Skrull's lover and they were taken captive by the Phalanx. She and Super-Skrull were freed by Wraith and later joined him and Ronan the Accuser in confronting the Phalanx.
- Ataraxian Physiology: The Ataraxians are a robotic lifeform who possesses all of the various superhuman attributes:
- Miniature Star: Each member was powered by a miniature star that is carried in their chest. Thanks to their cosmic power sources, they could generate superheated plasma from her chest and control it, using it in offensive and defensive ways.
- Superhuman Strength: As a robotic life form she is superhumanly strong and possesses vigor beyond the human limit.
- Superhuman Speed: As a robotic life form she can run and move at speeds that are beyond the physical limits of the finest human athlete.
- Superhuman Durability: As a robotic life form construction makes her very durable.
- Superhuman Stamina: As robotic life form she can exert itself well beyond the human limit.
- Superhuman Agility; As a robotic lifeform her agility, balance, and bodily coordination are enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete.
- Praxagora is named after the heroine of the ancient Greek comedy Ecclesiazusae. It was written in 392 B.C. by Aristophanes.
- 19 Appearances of Praxagora (Earth-616)
- 2 Minor Appearances of Praxagora (Earth-616)
- Media Praxagora (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 4 Images featuring Praxagora (Earth-616)
- 3 Quotations by or about Praxagora (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Praxagora (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|