Appearing in 1st story
- The Galactic Empire
- Madame Pareece (First appearance)
- Mul Sanaka (First appearance)
- Tace (First appearance)
- Bail Organa (Main story and flashback)
- Breha Organa (Mentioned)
- Queen Amidala (On Mural Only)
- The Galaxy
- The Mid Rim (First appearance)
- Imperial Core (Only in flashback)
- The Outer Rim (Mentioned)
Synopsis for 1st story
- Synopsis not yet written.
• When Princess Leia Organa was captured by the Empire as a Rebel spy, she never betrayed her convictions, even in the face of the complete destruction of her home world, Alderaan. When her rescue came, she grabbed a blaster and joined the fight, escaping back to the Rebel Alliance and helping strike the biggest blow against the Empire—the destruction of the Death Star. But in the aftermath of that victory, the question remains...what is a princess without a world?
• Writer Mark Waid (Daredevil, S.H.I.E.L.D.) and artist Terry Dodson (Avengers & X-Men: Axis, Uncanny X-Men) bring us a story of Leia’s quest to help her people and find her place in the galaxy.
- In the Star Wars timeline, Leia Organa appeared last in Smuggler's Run: A Han Solo & Chewbacca Adventure
- She appears next in Princess Leia #3
Links and References
- On Wookieepedia
|Like this? Let us know!|