Prometheus was a member of the Pantheon and like all the other members he is descended from Agamemnon. Prometheus was born with a deformed face that looks horribly burned. Prometheus drives a very high tech vehicle created by the Pantheon engineers called the Argo. Prometheus was part of the team sent to kidnap the Hulk.
He later assists the Hulk by transporting his wife, Betty Banner. He expects her to react badly to his burnt face, but instead she insults his smoking habit. He is an excellent tracker even over interstellar distances. He uses this as part of a mission to help find Atalanta. While rescuing her, they learn that Agamemnon had gained his resources by selling out his future descendants.
Agamemnon is captured and put on trial, having been revealed to be mad, he unleashes his Endless Knights, cyborgs made of his dead children. During the battle, the Hulk entrusts Prometheus with the safety of Betty.
Powers and Abilities
- Tracking-Sense: Prometheus posses a tracking-sense workable over interstellar distances.
- Superhuman Strength: Due to his Asgardian heritage he has superhuman strength.
- Superhuman Stamina: His musculature generates considerably less fatigue toxins during physical activity than the musculature of a human. m.
- Dense Tissue: Due to his Asgardian heritage his bodily tissues have about 3 times the density of the bodily tissues of a human.
- Superhuman Durability: His body is much harder and more resistant to damage than the body of a human being. He can withstand great impact forces, falls from great heights, powerful energy blasts, and exposure to extremes in both temperature and pressures without sustaining injury.
- Extended Longevity: Due to his Asgardian heritage he ages much slower then an average person. He is also immune to all known Earthly diseases and infections.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: If he is injured, his Asgardian metabolism enables him to repair damages tissue much faster and much more extensively than a human being. However, he can't regenerate severed limbs or missing organs.
- 16 appearance(s) of Prometheus (Pantheon) (Earth-616)
- 2 mentions of Prometheus (Pantheon) (Earth-616)
- 1 image(s) of Prometheus (Pantheon) (Earth-616)