Appearing in 1st story
- Madame Web (Julia Carpenter)
- New U Technologies
- Fifty States Initiative (Mentioned)
- Shroud (Maximillian Coleridge) (Mentioned)
- Daredevil (Matt Murdock) (Mentioned)
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Mentioned)
- God (Yahweh) (Invoked)
Races and Species:
- Hell (Invoked)
Synopsis for 1st story
Hobie wakes up to find that knocking him out, was Julia Carpenter who is investigating the New U. To prevent her from finding out more about her, he breaks her computer, while the Jackal, alarmed by his delay, sends Electro to find him. After having Madame Web forcefully reveal Prowler's location, Francine goes in search of him. Julia feels Cassandra's pain with telepathy and when Prowler tells her about what the New U is doing she runs away. Hobie begins to feel sick from not taking the pills, and is soon joined by Francine.
CLONE CONSPIRACY TIE-IN!
• Hobie Brown, a.k.a. The Prowler, believes in what The Jackal is doing, but that doesn’t mean it’s easy.
• It definitely helps having Madame Web and her precognitive powers.
• But can he trust her?