Eventually the sheriff got involved and called in private detective Mark Mason to investigate despite Prunella's protests that the claims of haunting were nothing more than "hogwash". Accompanying Mark was his secretary Louise Grant who was secretly the Blonde Phantom. The "hauntings" continued even with their presence and the Blonde Phantom began investigating. After a number of hauntings the first night, the Blonde Phantom followed the "Thing" to the other side of the lake and caught Prunella and Jake doffing their costumes. They were then met by J.J. Jackson who informed them that the gold nugget they found was merely a trinket from some tourists watch and that there was no gold in the area.
Having committed no real crimes, Prunella and Jake refused to give up their search for gold. If they continued on or not, and their fate with Prunella's looming bankruptcy are unrecorded.
When posing as "The Thing From the Lake" Prunella wore a shroud that was covered in phosphorescent material that caused it to glow in the dark.
- 1 Appearances of Prunella Hawkins (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Prunella Hawkins (Earth-616)
- Media Prunella Hawkins (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Prunella Hawkins (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Prunella Hawkins (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Prunella Hawkins (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|