Appearing in 1st story
- Punisher (Cossandra Natchios/Castle) (Main story and flashback) (Death)
- Franklin Natchios (Main story and flashback)
- Sentinels (Main story and flashback)
- Spider-Man (Only in flashback)
- Hulk (Only in flashback)
- Avengers (Mentioned)
- X-Men (Mentioned)
- Fantastic Four (Mentioned)
- Frank Castle (Grave)
- Elektra Natchios (Grave)
- Earth-2992 (Main story and flashback)
Synopsis for 1st story
The year is 2099 on Earth-2992, Sentinels control the streets and heroes have gone underground. Cossandra Notchios, daughter of the Punisher and Elektra has continuing her late father's war and now must pass down the family tradition training her son Franklin.
- The Marvel Knights Punisher 2099 has it going against what the Punisher believes. Castle has stated he does not want others to follow his path, on the grounds that his personal war against criminals is his alone (which can explain his desire not to see average people becoming victims of crime), and harbors resentment toward other (usually short-lived) vigilantes. This is most notable in the Welcome Back Frank, Circle of Blood and Mother Russia storyline wherein the Punisher was seen telling a little girl to never ever play with guns.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Punisher 2099 Vol 2 1 on the forums
- 9 Image(s) from Punisher 2099 Vol 2 1
|Like this? Let us know!|