- You down to punishing strippers now, Frank?
- -- Spider-Man
Appearing in "Remote Control"
- Spider-Man's Web-Shooters
- Daredevil's Billy Club
- Iron Man Armor MK V (only one glove)
- Doctor Octopus' Tentacles (only one)
Synopsis for "Remote Control"
- Synopsis not yet written.
“REMOTE CONTROL” The Punisher faces his greatest challenge yet: Trapped in the throes of a hypnotic spell, Spider-Man’s gone psycho and he wants to grind Frank Castle’s bones to paste! And since Spidey’s not really to blame for his actions, Castle faces a dilemma: Fight (the only way he knows how) or die. Can the Punisher survive a bloodthirsty Wall-Crawler long enough to disconnect him from the control of the Dirty Dozen’s leaders, Letha and Lascivious? Super-star artist Jason Pearson joins regular series writer Rick Remender.
- This story is reprinted in comics and books, see references for more info.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Punisher Annual Vol 3 1 on the forums
- 3 Images from Punisher Annual Vol 3 1
Links and References
|Like this? Let us know!|