- It ain't right, understand? And when somethin' aint right, ya do somethin about it. Ya just can't sit an' do nothin' Frankie.
Appearing in "Home is where the WAR is"
- Frank Castelione, Sr. (First appearance) (Main story and flashback)
- Frank Castelione, Jr. (First appearance) (Main story and flashforward)
- German soldiers (Only in flashback)
- Kaiser (Mentioned)
- Dutch Shultz (First appearance)
- Frank Jr.'s gang
- Legs Diamond (Mentioned)
- Chaza Lansky (Mentioned)
- Manhattan, 1935 (Only in flashforward)
- Near the city of Verdun, The Meuse-Argonne Offensive, 1918 (Only in flashback)
- The Bronx, 1928
- Ruth and Frank's Grocery
- The Hub Social Club
- A radio (Only in flashforward)
- The Punisher's guns
- NYC cars
Synopsis for "Home is where the WAR is"
As he readies for war on mobsters, The Punisher thinks back to how he became who he is today.
His father learning to fight in World War I, his mother dying of cancer, the mobsters who tried to take the hard-earned money from their grocery store, they all added to his future.
It’s the Roaring Twenties and mobster Dutch Schultz's iron-fisted reign is about to meet its greatest challenge. But will the greatest threat to his criminal empire come from Thomas Dewey and the government? Will it come from fellow mobsters like Lucky Luciano or Al Capone? No, it'll come in the form of a man sporting a familiar skull symbol and a gun in his hand. Because once the Punisher hits the scene, the mean streets are about to get a whole lot meaner.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Punisher Noir Vol 1 1 on the forums
- 8 Image(s) from Punisher Noir Vol 1 1
Links and References
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|