Appearing in "The Last Words of Dutch Schultz"
- Mike's partner
- Frank Castelione, Sr. (Mentioned)
- Barracuda (Mentioned)
- Jigsaw (Mentioned)
- Faye Wray (Mentioned)
- Clark Gable (Mentioned)
- Luciano (Mentioned)
- Anastasia (Mentioned)
- Ruth Castelione (Mentioned)
- Al Capone (Mentioned)
- Adolf Hitler (Photo)
- Roosevelt Hospital
- The Palace Chophouse
Synopsis for "The Last Words of Dutch Schultz"
- Synopsis not yet written.
The Punisher has torn through the New York underworld and now there’s only one man standing between him and the man he’s been aching to kill for years. But this man’s got a major bone to pick with Frank. It all comes to a head in one violent night at the Bronx Zoo. The Punisher is about to experience what it’s like to be on the receiving end of some payback…from Russia with love.
- This issue is reprinted in other comics and books, see references for more info.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Punisher Noir Vol 1 4 on the forums
- 4 Images from Punisher Noir Vol 1 4
Links and References
|Like this? Let us know!|