Appearing in "Mercury Rising"
- Frank's unnamed cellmate (First full appearance)
- Unidentified prison inmates (First appearance)
- Mr. Mazo (First appearance)
- Numerous unnamed others (First appearance)
- Unidentified prison guards (First full appearance)
- Dos Soles Cartel
- Mr. Del Sol (First appearance)
- Unnamed members
- Officer Sammy Stone (Suspended)
- Unnamed officer (First appearance)
- Internal Affairs Review Board (First appearance)
- Unnamed Chief (First appearance)
- Other unnamed members (First appearance)
- Monica (Mentioned)
- Kristen (Mentioned)
- Hector Ruiz (First appearance)
- Howling Commandos (Referenced)
- Guillermo Del Sol (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- United States of America
- Costa Rica
- Unidentified prison (First full appearance)
- Mexico (Mentioned)
- Nogales, Sonora (Mentioned)
- Hell (Invoked)
Synopsis for "Mercury Rising"
- Synopsis not yet written.
• THE PUNISHER gets incarcerated in a South American prison! Surely he’ll be a model inmate.
• With Frank locked up, who is cleaning up the streets of Los Angeles?
• L.A. has a new crime lord with a personal vendetta against Frank Castle — and with The Punisher gone, it’s open season on the police in LA.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Punisher Vol 10 10 on the forums
- 4 Images from Punisher Vol 10 10
|Like this? Let us know!|