Appearing in "Friend From Foe"
- Crossbones' henchmen (Death)
- Crossbones (Brock Rumlow)
- U.S. Army
- U.S. Senate (Named only)
- Senator Jackson (Named only)
- Mr. Secretary (First appearance)
- Mr. Secretary's assistant (First appearance) (Shadow only)
- LAPD (Mentioned)
- Frank's nephew (First appearance; photo)
- Frank's brother-in-law (First appearance; photo)
- Frank's sister (First appearance; photo)
- Frank's niece (First appearance; photo)
- Avengers (Mentioned)
- Chaos (Mentioned)
- Dos Soles Cartel (Referenced)
- Undocumented oil tanker's owner (Mentioned)
- Unidentified prison guards (First appearance)
- Frank's unnamed cellmate (First appearance)
Races and Species:
- Hell (Invoked)
- Undocumented oil tanker (Destruction)
Synopsis for "Friend From Foe"
- Synopsis not yet written.
FRIEND FROM FOE CROSSOVER
• In the middle of the Pacific, THE PUNISHER finds himself fighting alongside--or against?--BLACK WIDOW for access to a deadly criminal network.
• But the clock is ticking. Will Frank and Natasha be able to complete their mission before they are taken down by their enemies…or each other?
• See the rest of the story in BLACK WIDOW #9!
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Punisher Vol 10 9 on the forums
- 3 Images from Punisher Vol 10 9
|Like this? Let us know!|