- Go ahead. Give it to him. He's too much of a coward to pull the trigger.
- -- Punisher
Appearing in 1st story
- Casey (First appearance)
- Casey's henchmen (First appearance)
- Numerous unnamed New Yorkers
- Lucas (First appearance)
- Ryan (First appearance)
- Lucas and Ryan's unnamed friend (First appearance)
- Ms. Haven (Lucas' teacher) (Mentioned)
- Nelson and Murdock (Named only)
- God (Yahweh) (Invoked)
- Benny (a pawn broker) (First appearance)
- Daniel's mother (First appearance)
- Daniel (First appearance)
- Alpha Flight (Named only)
- Casey's boss (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
Synopsis for 1st story
Newly returned to New York from latest adventure, Frank Castle (the Punisher) goes to his secret arms room hidden in the New York sewers. While there he noticed one of his handguns is missing. He reviews his security footage to find a teenage kid had snuck in and stole it while Castle was gone in the past few weeks. Frank tracks the kid down outside of his school and finds out that he sold the gun to a pawn shop so he could buy a video game system. Frank travels to the pawn shop and confronts the owner, who informs him that he sold the gun to a woman from Bensonhurst a few weeks ago.
The Punisher goes to the woman's apartment and asks her about the gun. She denies knowing about it and shuts him out of the home, so Frank goes across the street and waits. That evening some thugs drive up, led by the woman's ex-boyfriend. The ex-boyfriend sneaks into the apartment, and the Punisher beats the two lackies who waited at the car before following him. Inside, the ex-boyfriend is threatening the woman while she points the Punisher's gun at her ex and demands he leave. As things are about to turn violent, the Punisher kicks through the door and knocks the boyfriend to the floor. The two fight, and eventually the Punisher is knocked to the ground by the man. The ex-boyfriend asks his old lover to give him the gun, which she does, and he points it at the Frank Castle's head. Frank taunts the man, claiming him he won't actually shoot, but when the man pulls the trigger the gun backfires into his hand, blowing it off. The Punisher explains to the horrified woman that the gun is rigged to backfire if a secret second safety isn't disengaged, and he grabs the ex-boyfriend and throws him in the trunk of his own car, next to one of his lackies. Castle then gets in the driver's seat and drives off.
THE PUNISHER IS BACK IN THE BIG APPLE!
• Start spreading the bullets! He’s coming today!
• He wants to destroy the crime of it! New York, New York!
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Punisher Vol 11 13 on the forums
- 3 Images from Punisher Vol 11 13
- 1 Reprints of Punisher Vol 11 13
|Like this? Let us know!|