Appearing in "Punisher: War Machine - Part Four"
- Unnamed War Machine A.I. (Voice)
- "Sandwich" (a scientist) (First and only known appearance)
- Nick Fury, Jr. (As hologram)
- Chernayan Army
- Jan (a fisherman) (First and only known appearance)
- Numerous unnamed fishermen (First and only known appearance)
- Iron Man (Tony Stark) (Mentioned)
- God (Yahweh) (Invoked)
- S.H.I.E.L.D. (Mentioned) (Defunct)
- U.S. Government (Mentioned)
- Nick Fury (Mentioned)
- Oscar Mayer (Mentioned) (Topical Reference)
Races and Species:
- Hell (Invoked)
- Heaven (Invoked)
- War Machine Armor Model 8
- Arc Reactors (Behind the scenes)
- Punisher's Suit
- Prototype Eyepatch (As hologram)
Synopsis for "Punisher: War Machine - Part Four"
- Synopsis not yet written
PUNISHER: WAR MACHINE PART 4
• With a damaged suit of armor, Frank’s got one hand tied behind his back going up against the rogue former S.H.I.E.L.D. agents.
• But if they think a damaged suit is going to make Frank less dangerous, they’ve got another thing coming...