Appearing in "Punisher: War Criminal - Part Two"
- Unnamed War Machine A.I. (Voice)
- Tigra (Greer Nelson)
- Beast (Hank McCoy)
- Thing (Ben Grimm)
- Cannonball (Sam Guthrie)
- U.S. Agent (John Walker)
- Captain Marvel (Cmdr. Carol Danvers)
- Spider-Woman (Jess Drew)
- Luke Cage
- Quake (Daisy Johnson)
- Numerous unnamed criminals (Only appearance; death of most)
- Numerous unnamed A.I.M. agents (Death)
- Nick Fury, Jr.
- Popeye the Sailor Man (Mentioned) (Topical Reference)
- Numerous unnamed New Yorkers
- JCFD (Mentioned)
- The Tinkerer (Phineas Mason) (Mentioned)
- Iron Man (Tony Stark) (Mentioned)
- God (Yahweh) (Invoked)
- Gen. Armand Petrov (Mentioned) (Deceased)
- War Machine (Col. Jim Rhodes) (Mentioned) (Deceased)
- New Warriors (Mentioned)
- Hydra (Mentioned)
- Baron Zemo (Helmut Zemo) (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Hell (Invoked)
- War Machine Armor Model 8
- Arc Reactor (Behind the scenes)
- Punisher's Suit (Behind the scenes)
- Spider-Man's Suit and Web-Shooters
- U.S. Agent's Shield
- Captain Marvel's Suit
- Spider-Woman's Suit
- Quake's Gauntlets
- Falcon's Wings
- Punisher's Arsenal
- Prototype Eyepatch
- Super Hero Registration Act (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "Punisher: War Criminal - Part Two"
- Synopsis not yet written
• FRANK CASTLE is a man on the run!
• With his WAR MACHINE armor being tracked, Frank needs to stay one step ahead of NICK FURY if he wants to keep a handle on this heavy artillery.
• And for what the Punisher’s got planned…he’s gonna NEED IT!