Appearing in "Punisher: War Criminal - Part Five"
- Iron Man (Tony Stark)
- War Machine (Col. Jim Rhodes)
- Nick Fury, Jr.
- Hawkeye (Clint Barton)
- U.S. Government (Referenced)
- Thanos (Mentioned)
- S.H.I.E.L.D. (Mentioned) (Defunct)
- Numerous unnamed inmates (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Iron Man Armor Model 29 (Extremis Armor)
- War Machine Armor Model 8
- Ghost's Suit
- Punisher's Arsenal (Mentioned)
- Prototype Eyepatch
- Hawkeye's Suit, Bow, and Trick Arrows
- Punisher's Suit
- Black Widow's Suit and Gauntlets
- Winter Soldier's Bionic Arm
- Civil War II (Mentioned)
- Punisher: War Machine (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "Punisher: War Criminal - Part Five"
- Synopsis not yet written
• It’s all come down to this. Frank’s used the War Machine armor to cross lines from which he can never come back.
• Some people have taken Frank’s actions personally. One of those people is Tony Stark.
• SUIT UP! It’s the fight you’ve been waiting to see!