- I came to Scully's Ninja Training Camp to find Iris Green, who'd poisoned the middle-weight boxing champ, B.J. Johnson. I found Iris's file seconds before encountering Katherine Yakamoto, daughter of the legendary ninja teacher, Hatsu Yakamoto. Katherine claimed to be on a mission to punish the bogus Scully for his presumption, and I was her unwitting ally. Scully and his men surrounded the house. She split, leaving me holding the bag, so I torched the place and escaped into the surrounding fields...
Appearing in "Capture the Flag"
- Punisher (Frank Castle) (Impersonates Fred D'Amato)
- Chester Scully's Ninja Training Camp
- Iris Green (Mentioned)
- B.J. Johnson (Mentioned)
- Hatsu Yakamoto (Mentioned)
- Jeneen Scully (Mentioned)
- Mr. Higganbotham (Corpse)
- Phillips (Death)
- Malcolm Shabazz (Mentioned)
- Abe Hargreaves (Mentioned)
- Free Armenian Army (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- United States of America
- Armenia (Mentioned)
- London, England, United Kingdom (Mentioned)
- Japan (Named only)
- Chester Scully's Gun
- Wayne's Sword
- Daryl's Gun
- Wayne's Shuriken
- Punisher's Knife
- Phillips's Gun
- Saracen's Spear
- Chester Scully's Ballistic Knife
- Katherine Yakamoto's Nunchucks
- Katherine Yakamoto's Club
- Katherine Yakamoto's Lighter
- Chester Scully's Files
- Hatsu Yakamoto's Invitation
- Chester Scully's Pickup Truck (Destroyed)
- Abandoned Car
Synopsis for "Capture the Flag"
- Synopsis not yet written.
It's a suspense-filled prelude to the new SHADOWMASTERS Limited Series! The Punisher is out to slay the killers of the ninja students from a secret academy. But can even he defeat the Eternal Sun Society on his own?
- This issue is reprinted in other comics and books, see references for more info.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Punisher Vol 2 23 on the forums
- 4 Images from Punisher Vol 2 23
|Like this? Let us know!|