Appearing in "The Devil by the Horns"
- Punisher (Frank Castle) (Impersonates John Smith)
- Gnucci Crime Family
- The Holy (Father Hector Redondo)
- The Holy's Second Victim (Last appearance) (Corpse)
- Mrs. Pearce (Only appearance)
- The Holy's Third Victim (Only appearance; dies)
- Ken Ellis (Behind the scenes)
- Foggy Nelson (Mentioned)
- Ken Ellis (Mentioned)
- God (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Punisher Casefiles
- The Punisher: Initial Thoughts by B. Plugg
- Copy of The Daily Bugle
- Broken Toilet
- Adamantium (Mentioned)
- Autopsy Report on Carlo Gnucci
- Daredevil's Suit
- Daredevil's Billy Club
- Ultrasonic Sirens Remote Control
- Ultrasonic Sirens
- Duct Tape
- Kevlar Vest
- Punisher's Van
- Gnucci Family Cars
Synopsis for "The Devil by the Horns"
In this issue, there are some newspaper writers talking about Punisher rather philosophically. The words one uses are poetic. The Punisher is planning to kill yet another gangster when Daredevil shows up to stop him. They have a brief talk before fighting hand to hand. Punisher thinks to himself that he is no match for Daredevil and never was despite that he was in special forces. Anyway, Punisher came prepared this time. He blasted noise to make Daredevil to lose concentration. Punisher then beats down Daredevil until he's unconscious. But, it doesn't stop there. Punisher chains Daredevil to a chimney. When Daredevil wakes up, Punisher hands him a gun. They get into yet another argument about when its OK to kill a criminal. Punisher tells Daredevil to shoot him or he will kill the gangster. Daredevil begs Punisher not to but Punisher will not yield. This goes on for a while but, eventually, Daredevil tries to shoot Punisher. Punisher says "no firing pin" and then wastes the gangster.
The Punisher's war on low-life crime continues as he sets his eye - as well as his rifle scope - on mob boss Ma Gnucci's favorite son!
Who could possibly come between one of the Punisher's targets and a bullet? Only Daredevil, the Man Without Fear!
- This issue takes us right to the 3rd episode of the Second Season of Daredevil, the Netflix show brings to life the formidable conflict between the righteous and the right.
- First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|