- All of a sudden, I'm in the mood for a cheeseburger.
- -- Punisher
Appearing in "Confederacy of Dunces, Part 1"
- Punisher (Frank Castle) (Main story and flashback)
- Wolverine (Main story and flashback)
- Spider-Man (Main story and flashback)
- Daredevil (Main story and flashback)
Synopsis for "Confederacy of Dunces, Part 1"
On a rooftop, Spider-Man and Wolverine meet Daredevil, who has called them there to discuss the current issue of Punisher. The three recall recent incidents they've had with Punisher, and they decide it's time to bring him down once and for all.
Elsewhere, Punisher is engaged in a brutal shootout with some criminals. After mercilessly killing them all, he leaves the building, as it blows up behind him. In a bar, Punisher meets with Detective Martin Soap, who provides him with some valuable information on a high profile criminal auction that will take place later. After shaking down several low lifes for info on the auction, he runs into the super-hero spotter Spacker Dave. He then gets a call from his informant, Inskipp, about some big news, and heads to the selected location. Once there, he talks with Inskipp, but realizes that Inskipp sold out to Spider-Man, Daredevil, and Wolverine, who ambush him there.
- Quesada is editor, Dakesian is managing editor, Lamy is associate managing editor.
- Daredevil recounts his last confrontation with the Punisher. This occurred in Punisher (Vol. 5) #3.
- Wolverine recounts his last battle with the Punisher. This took place in Punisher (Vol. 6) #16 - Punisher (Vol. 6) #17.
- Spider-Man recounts his and Punisher's battle with the Russian. This took place in Punisher (Vol. 6) #2.
|Like this? Let us know!|