Appearing in "Living in Darkness, part 1"
- An unknown friend of Frank (First appearance)
- The Subway
Synopsis for "Living in Darkness, part 1"
We open the issue with Frank pointing a Skrull Sniper rifle at Norman Osborn's head. With the bullet inches away from Osborn, the Sentry catches it and within seconds is upon Frank. The rest of the issue involves the Punisher being chased/toyed with by the Sentry before eventually escaping with the help of an uknown friend (Henry Russo).
- This story is reprinted in Punisher Dark Reign and Punisher Rick Remender Omnibus.
- The cover is a homage to the Punisher's first ever appearance in Amazing Spider-Man #129.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Punisher Vol 8 1 on the forums
- 3 Images from Punisher Vol 8 1
- Reviews about Punisher Vol 8 1
|Like this? Let us know!|
Weekly Video Review
This review is of Punisher Vol 8 #1, and I gave it a 5/5.
— Nathan (Peteparker) (Earth-1218) (talk • contribs • email) 07:22, August 4, 2011 (UTC)