Appearing in "Franken-Castle (Part 4)"
- Gerhardt Hellsgaard (Only appearance; dies) (Only in flashback)
- Elisa Hellsgaard (Only appearance; dies) (Only in flashback)
- Nadja Hellsgaard (Only appearance; dies) (Only in flashback)
- Ulysses Bloodstone (Only in flashback)
- Dracula (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "Franken-Castle (Part 4)"
- Synopsis not yet written.
“FRANKENCASTLE,” PART 4 Broken, savage and at his lowest, Frank Castle lurks in dark places, hunted by pitiless assassins and their mysterious leader Hellsgaard. Who is this giant skull-faced behemoth and why does he relentlessly slaughter the grotesque? Find out in this haunting tale of pulp dread painted in ghoulish detail by Eisner award winner Dan Brereton. In order to protect those who kept him alive, The Punisher is in for the bloodiest, down and dirty, gutter fight of his life -- get your tickets now.
- This story is reprinted Punisher Franken-Castle and Punisher Rick Remender Omnibus.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Punisher Vol 8 14 on the forums
- 8 Images from Punisher Vol 8 14
Links and References
|Like this? Let us know!|