- Information is power, Frank. The drive holds more power than any one person should command. You don't know what damage you could do, even unintentionally. You've always targeted those you perceive as guilty. This would claim innocents as well. The answer is the same. The answer is no.
Appearing in "The Omega Effect (Part 2)"
Races and Species:
Synopsis for "The Omega Effect (Part 2)"
While Punisher and Rachel prepare for battle, keeping in mind Spider-Man's zero casualties rule by using rubber bullets, Spider-Man and Daredevil perform a data scrape of information that they will give to Frank. Spider-Man has also built a tiny gizmo that will destroy the Omega Drive. Along the way to their meeting place, the two heroes encounter a pregnant woman with a broken down car giving birth. And since they can't get her to the hospital, Daredevil takes charge and helps deliver the baby. Simultaneously, Frank spray paints his skull logo onto a bulletproof vest and gives it to Rachel.
At the meeting place, Daredevil hands Frank the flash drive he and Spider-Man prepared containing a target list. Frank still wants Daredevil to give him the drive so he can take down groups like the Exchange, but his answer remains no. While Punisher devises a plan, Daredevil approaches Rachel and tells her that Spider-Man told him about what happened to her family and friends on her wedding day and implores her not to seek vengeance against the Exchange, fearing she may follow Frank's path.
Later on, Frank splits the four of them into groups of two, with him partnering up with Spider-Man. Throughout the night, the two groups foil their targeted enemies' plans, making sure to allow them to keep in contact and spread the message to meet at Grand Central Station at 3:00 a.m. if they want the Omega Drive. At one point, Daredevil and Rachel stop an Exchange operation, but Rachel would rather kill the last conscious member than let him spread their message. Daredevil tries to get her to understand that killing him would make her just like them, the people that took her family. She reluctantly lets the man go.
Less than an hour before 3:00, the four regroup at Grand Central Station. Spider-Man hands Daredevil the gizmo that will destroy the Omega Drive and leaves him and Rachel while he gets into position.
By 3:00 a.m., agents from various criminal organizations have come to Grand Central Station. Daredevil tells them that he has decided to destroy the Omega Drive and tosses it into the air. But before he can fire the gizmo and destroy the drive, Daredevil is shot and falls into the crowd of criminals while Rachel claims the Omega Drive for herself.
• “The Omega Effect” Part Two! Guest Starring Spidey And Daredevil!
• A Perfect Time To Try This Highly Acclaimed New Series As Frank Castle Joins In With The Meanest Team-Up You Ever Saw.
• Forced To Work With Two Garishly Dressed Avengers, The Punisher Makes One Promise: “Trust No One…Hurt Everyone.”
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Punisher Vol 9 10 on the forums
- 3 Images from Punisher Vol 9 10
- 2 Reprints of Punisher Vol 9 10
|Like this? Let us know!|