Qovas is a Remorath who was part of an alien group known as the Confederacy. In the 21st century the Confederacy made contact with the Hydra on Earth, promising protection against a larger alien threat, and Qovas was the main point of contact for General Hale. When the Children of Thanos attacked the Earth in search of the Infinity Stones, the representatives of the Confederacy arrived to Earth in person, demanding the planet's supply of Gravitonium in exchange for protection from Thanos. This was in fact a ruse, as knowing they had no chance against Thanos himself, the Confederacy only wanted the Gravitonium before the planet was ravaged by Thanos' forces.
- Like all Remorath, Qovas is physically much stronger than a regular Human being.
- This is the second character portrayed by Peter Mensah in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, the first being Sam Greller in the film The Incredible Hulk.
- 6 Appearances of Qovas (Earth-199999)
- Minor Appearances of Qovas (Earth-199999)
- Media Qovas (Earth-199999) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Qovas (Earth-199999)
- Quotations by or about Qovas (Earth-199999)
- Character Gallery: Qovas (Earth-199999)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|