On May 7, 1915, the RMS Lusitania was struck by a torpedo fired by the German U-Boat on a journey from New York to Liverpool. Witnessing the passengers scrambling for their lives, the aquatic Inhuman; Triton tried to save who he could. Very young himself at the time and not very strong, Triton was only able to save a young boy named Billy Sullivan who was handed to him by the boy's grandfather. After getting Billy to shore, Triton fled back into the ocean for fear of further discovery.
- RMS Lusitania's Appearances
- RMS Lusitania's Minor Appearances
- Media RMS Lusitania Mentions
- Vehicle Gallery: RMS Lusitania
- Images that include RMS Lusitania