The Titanic was an ocean liner and "unsinkable pride" of the White Star Line.
- One of the first class passengers had spent years looking for the sunken city of Atlantis. He had a map on his person, it is implied that one of the Atlanteans caused the accident.
- The sinking was in fact caused by Osburn, a valet possessed by Omar, a native from India who had swore vengeance upon the British for their invading and mistreating his fellow Indians. During the evacuation, cases of great selfishness were observed. One boat carried Osburn, his master Oliver Holmes, Christopher S. Clemens and Margaret Trevor among others, who were all killed by Osburn, revealing himself as the cause of the sinking.
Iron Man was sent to England by the US State Department to help retrieve some pre-World War I era chemical weapons that were sunk with the Titanic. He convinced the very old and paranoid man who originally was in charge of the chemicals on the Titanic to give him some information. For the mission to the Titanic, Stark donned the Hydro Armor for the first time. While under the ocean, Stark was attacked by the KGB's robot Leviathan that was sent to retrieve canisters. He was able to fight them off and their robot using his new armor.
Two prisoners escape their prison cell using a magical Monkey's Paw taking them on a journey through time. They first they arrived on the RMS Titanic, then the Hindenburg and finally ending up in Hiroshima, just before the Atomic Bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
- 7 appearance(s) of RMS Titanic
- 1 minor appearance(s) of RMS Titanic
- 10 mention(s) of RMS Titanic
- 3 image(s) of RMS Titanic