Rahne Sinclair was one of the many mutants imprisoned in Sinister's slave pens during the reign of Apocalypse. Upon Apocalypse's downfall, the X-Men released the slaves, including Rahne. She joined the X-Men in their mission to capture the mutants who willingly aided Apocalypse, hoping to someday capture Sinister.
In one of her first missions with the X-Men she helped capture the Hellions. She later accompanied her fellow X-Men to the Morlock tunnels to help convince them to return to the surface, leading to a clash with the group. She also clashed with the Guthrie family in Washington D.C. before clashing with their sister Paige who was posing as Rahne's teammate Xorn. Upon her death, Paige revealed that Magneto had been blackmailed into hiding Sinister, angering Rahne.
Rahne's current activities are unknown. Presumably she still operates with the X-Men.
- 6 Appearances of Rahne Sinclair (Earth-295)
- Minor Appearances of Rahne Sinclair (Earth-295)
- Media Rahne Sinclair (Earth-295) was Mentioned in
- 3 Images featuring Rahne Sinclair (Earth-295)
- Quotations by or about Rahne Sinclair (Earth-295)
- Character Gallery: Rahne Sinclair (Earth-295)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|