Raina is part of the Saurid race and much like Homo sapiens they have a mutant branch within their society. Raina is part of the Hauk'ka who appear to be similar to the X-Men and is a Saurid counterpart to Beast as she is the powerhouse of the group as she is able to take down opponents such as T-Rexes twice her size. Raina resides in the Savage Land with the rest of her people.
Powers and Abilities
- Superhuman Strength: Raina possesses some degree of superhuman strength.
- Superhuman Speed: Raina can run and move at speeds that are slightly beyond the natural physical limits of a Saurian.
- Superhuman Stamina: Raina highly advanced musculature produces less fatigue toxins during physical activity than that of an ordinary Saurian. She can exert herself at peak capacity for several hours before the build up of fatigue toxins in her blood begins to impair her.
- Superhuman Durability: Raina's bodily tissues are harder and more resistant to certain types of injuries than the bodies of normal Saurians. Her physiology can withstand great impact forces, though he can be injured by many types of conventional weapons such as standard firearms and bladed weapons. However, she can withstand physical impacts, such as falling from several stories or being physically struck by many super-humanly strong beings that would either severely injure or kill a normal Saurian with little to no discomfort.
- Superhuman Agility: Raina's agility, balance, and bodily coordination are enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural physical limits of the finest Saurian warrior.
- Claws and Fangs: Raina has razor sharp claws at the tip of each finger and toe. Their natural edge, coupled with her strength, are sufficient to rend most conventional materials including flesh, wood, stone, and even some types of metals. She also possesses elongated canines that she can use, if she chooses to do so, as effective weapons in close quarter combat situations.