Her life mirrored Mainstream Ravonna's life, diverging when, while Revelation accepted Kang's proposal, the past Ravonna decided to refuse, putting Kang in stasis and traveling back into the year 1903 to stay with a past version of Kang known as Victor Timely.
At an unspecified point, Kang died and Revelation took his role leading the Empire against Alioth and the other kingdoms, like the Time Variance Authority's Empire and the "Kang" (secretly Terminatrix)'s Empire.
When Revelation discovered that Alioth was going to destroy all of past "Kang"'s Empire in the year 4949, she summoned War Machine, Thunderstrike, and U.S. Agent and sent them to the past Chronopolis to alert Terminatrix that the only way to eliminate Alioth was to restore Kang from his comatose state.
Later, Revelation and Marcus watched Terminatrix's reaction to Kang's proposal. Terminatrix refused either to stay in Chronopolis with Kang or to go to the future and become a leader, making Revelation and her future only one of the possible futures within the Multiverse instead of Ravonna and Kang's future.
Revelation returned in her headquarter in the year 9999 with Marcus, and her Kingdom was defeated when, in the past, Kang returned to Chronopolis after a period as the Pharaoh Rama-Tut, conquering all of his enemies' empires.
- The battle between Ravonna/Terminatrix and Ravonna/Revelation mirror the conflict between Kang and Immortus.
- At the beginning, Revelation was intended to be the final counterpart of Ravonna, but when Terminatrix decided to refuse Kang's offer, Revelation's future became only a divergence.
- 6 appearance(s) of Ravonna Renslayer (Earth-93091)
- 1 appearance(s) in handbook(s) of Ravonna Renslayer (Earth-93091)
- 3 image(s) of Ravonna Renslayer (Earth-93091)