Rebecca was the wife of Dr. Nathaniel Essex, a brilliant scientist. They lived happily together in their countryside mansion in London during the 19th century, until Rebecca became ill.
Dr Essex began growing increasingly obsessive about his work and began experimenting on himself. He eventually found a way to cure Rebecca of her illness. After a dispute with his friend Dr. James Xavier, it was revealed that Essex was experimenting on captive mutants.
Xavier set them free though Essex chased them through the streets of London and ran straight into a mob of humans who mistook him for a demon. They pursued him back to his mansion. Upon returning, Rebecca saw what a monster her husband had become and fled. After Essex's escape, Rebecca never spoke another word.
- 1 Appearances of Rebecca Grey (Earth-92131)
- Minor Appearances of Rebecca Grey (Earth-92131)
- Media Rebecca Grey (Earth-92131) was Mentioned in
- 4 Images featuring Rebecca Grey (Earth-92131)
- Quotations by or about Rebecca Grey (Earth-92131)
- Character Gallery: Rebecca Grey (Earth-92131)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|