- Show me how you kill them.
Appearing in 1st story
- Dieter (First appearance)
- unnamed dogcatcher (Only appearance)
- unnamed director (Only appearance)
- Wolfgang Kapp (Mentioned) (Topical reference)
- Walther von Lüttwitz (Mentioned) (Topical reference)
- God (Yahweh) (Invoked)
Races and Species:
- Hell (Invoked)
Synopsis for 1st story
- Synopsis not yet written.
Witness the chilling creation of Marvel’s greatest monster, and liberty’s greatest enemy. As Berlin descends into chaos and ruin, sinister forces are on the rise...and the men who will form the Nazi Party ascend to power. Against this tragic backdrop of history, a boy comes of age...Johann Schmidt. Orphan, thug, urchin – Johann has nothing...and how far he would go for power will change the world...Greg Pak, the writer of X-MEN: MAGNETO – TESTAMENT, and breakout Mirko Colak (SECRET WARRIORS) bring to life the twisted birth of the Red Skull.
- Includes an Afterword by Greg Pak describing the research he did to prepare himself for the series.
- The quote on the front cover is by Frederick the Great and translates to "The strength of the states rests on the great men who are born to them at the right hour."
- The nurse's mention of a child killer in Berlin is a reference to Fritz Lang's classic 1931 film M.
- First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|