- Heil Hitler.
Appearing in "Red Skull: Incarnate (Chapter 3)"
- Marinus van der Lubbe (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Red Skull: Incarnate (Chapter 3)"
- Synopsis not yet written.
Johann Schmidt seeks out his destiny in a world teetering on the verge of chaos – the future as unpredictable to him, as it is tragic with the hindsight of history. A doom-spelling chain of events brings the Nazis to power in Berlin…and Johann, seeking power to ensure his survival, follows the path to becoming the Red Skull. By Greg Pak (MAGNETO: TESTAMENT) and Mirko Colak (SECRET WARRIORS).
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Red Skull Vol 1 3 on the forums
- 8 Images from Red Skull Vol 1 3
- Reviews about Red Skull Vol 1 3
|Like this? Let us know!|
Weekly Video Review
This review is of Red Skull #3, and I gave it a 3/5.
— Nathan (Peteparker) (Earth-1218) (talk • contribs • email) 08:04, September 9, 2011 (UTC)