- Listen carefully, my son... you are not meant to right all the wrongs in this world. Seek justice in everything you do. But do not seek a fight. Violence only if it comes to you. These are not the teachings of the tribe. These are my teachings. You are your own man, Red Wolf. The world is changing quickly, you may not always understand it, but right and wrong will never change. Here... for the spirits that seek to confuse you. The world is always talking to you, Red. If you rush to fight it, you won't hear it... and if you can't hear it speak, you can't answer to it with justice.
- -- Luyu
Appearing in 1st story
- Sheriff Red Wolf (Main story and flashback)
- Mayor Babbish
- Ms. Haberly (Bly) (First full appearance) (First appearance as Ms. Haberly)
- Numerous Mojave Rattlesnakes
- Bly's Gang
- The Surveyor (Only in flashback)
- Numerous unnamed New Mexicans
- Santa Rosa Fire Department (First appearance)
- Santa Claus (Mentioned)
- Cheyenne (Mentioned)
- New Mexico State Police
Races and Species:
- Prime Marvel Universe
- Hell (Mentioned)
- Valley of Doom (Only in flashback)
- Penitential Bus (Mentioned)
Synopsis for 1st story
DESERT PREDATORS EMERGE FROM THE SHADOWS
• Without Sheriff Knight, Red Wolf and the town of Santa Rosa are exposed to the circling vultures.
• And Bly is getting bolder — the compulsive crime boss’s identity is revealed!
• Red will need new allies if he’s ever getting back to his world!
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Red Wolf Vol 2 4 on the forums
- 3 Images from Red Wolf Vol 2 4
|Like this? Let us know!|