Reed Richards led a little resistance group known as Free Earth against his ex-wife who called herself Madame Hydra, and who dominated and devastated Earth. Richards also became the lover of Elektra. From his hidden base beneath Manhattan, Richards allied with the Exiles in stopping Madame Hydra. In beating Madam Hydra he destroyed and remade his universe. Following their victory, Richards had ensured success in rebuilding and repopulating Earth as he had previously digitized more than a billion of Earth's people into a pocket dimension inside his daughter's, Valerie, necklace.
Seemingly those of Reed Richards (Earth-616)#Powers.
- 4 Appearances of Reed Richards (Earth-1720)
- Minor Appearances of Reed Richards (Earth-1720)
- Media Reed Richards (Earth-1720) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Reed Richards (Earth-1720)
- Quotations by or about Reed Richards (Earth-1720)
- Character Gallery: Reed Richards (Earth-1720)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|