The Reed Richards of Earth-1815 came from a world where the government passed Operation: Zero Tolerance which saw the incarceration or elimination of super-humans. Having gained super-human powers himself, he was locked in a maximum security prison for super-humans. He was eventually freed along with the other prisoners by the reality hopping Exiles. He was reunited with his lover Susan Storm.
Reed has unspecified super-human abilities. It is reasonable to assume that they are similar to his Earth-616 counterpart.
Reed never displays his powers; however, considering that the Thing and Human Torch of this reality have the same powers as their Earth-616 counterparts, it supports the idea that he has the same powers.
- Appearances of Reed Richards (Earth-1815)
- Minor Appearances of Reed Richards (Earth-1815)
- Media Reed Richards (Earth-1815) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Reed Richards (Earth-1815)
- Quotations by or about Reed Richards (Earth-1815)
- Character Gallery: Reed Richards (Earth-1815)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|