Renata "Ren" Lowell was a student at John Hathorne High School in Salem, Massachusetts, a town split between magic-using families referred to as "Wicks" and those without magical abilities, called "Blanks". Lowell was a "Wick" with shapeshifting abilities.
When Francis Foley, her classmate and member of a rival clique (or coven) with precognitive powers, started predicting the coming of a great disaster and that new student Kim Vesco would be instrumental in stopping it, Lowell was one of the only one of Foley's classmates to consider Foley's predictions seriously. 
Foley turned out to be right as their classmate Chad Barrow turned out to be the Thief, a prophesied parasitic magical mutation looking to take control of all the magic in Salem. Lowell, her friends Paul Aristides and Mason Kaleema, and rival coven Foley, Mink, and LB Harrington, joined together around Vesco, who had discovered her own necromancy powers, to oppose the Thief and save Salem.
'Shapeshifting:' Lowell was able to change shape, shown mostly turning into animals or humanoid animal forms.
- She was stated to be able to change the shapes of others also but this power was never displayed
- 7 Appearances of Renata Lowell (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Renata Lowell (Earth-616)
- Media Renata Lowell (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 5 Images featuring Renata Lowell (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Renata Lowell (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Renata Lowell (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|