In accordance with the naming conventions, it has been suggested that this page be moved to:
After the Siege of Asgard, Tony Stark decided to change his point of view and created a new company, Stark Resilient, in order to create vehicles and technology using the repulsor tech from his R.T. node. The company started building an eco-friendly car, although Hammer Industries' Sasha and Justine Hammer tried to sabotage it. Stark Resilient later rebuilt a new improved version of the City of Asgard known as Asgardia.
Executives and Staff
- Anthony 'Tony' Stark - Former Chief Executive Officer
- Bambi Arbogast - Unknown
- Bethany Cabe - Former Head of Security
- Carson Wyche - Co-Designer of Repulsor Car
- Lt. Col. Jim Rhodes - Former U.S. Armed Forces Liaison
- Pepper Potts - Chief Executive Officer; former Chief Operating Officer
- Pim Pimacher - Unknown
- Spymaster (Sinclair Abbott) - Impersonating Pim Pimacher
- Tim Cababa - Unknown
- Walter Macken - Unknown
- Stark Resilient Headquarters, Seattle, Washington - Located in the same place as Tony Stark's residence, it contains the main plant production of cars.
- Satellite Laboratories, Paramus, New Jersey - A laboratory where Iron Man and the New Avengers battled Ultimo.
- Repulsor car - A car created using only repulsor tech, totally eco-friendly. First appeared in Invincible Iron Man Vol 2 #30.
- 11 Resilient (Earth-616) Members
- 37 Appearances of Resilient (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Resilient (Earth-616)
- 6 Media Resilient (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images that include Resilient (Earth-616)
- Organization Gallery: Resilient (Earth-616)