Finding himself hunted by the Poisons as a result of bonding to the symbiote, Strange began summoning Venoms from across the Multiverse; engaging in a brutal war with the Poisons. This backfired as it alerted the Poisons to the existence of the Multiverse and rapidly became a losing battle, as every member lost by the Resistance would become a member of the Hive, grossly turning the tables of every battle.
The Resistance refused to give up, however, eventually summoning the Venom of Earth-616. This led to the Hive gaining Spider-Man and Captain America as members and Doctor Strange as a captive. Luckily, before his capture, Strange summoned a new player, Carnage, to the war.
New intel and the double agent Poison Deadpool allowed the Venoms to infiltrate the Hive's base on Earth-22249, taking out the Poison presence there and allowing most of the members to return to their many homes.
Equipment: Numerous Venom Symbiotes
Transportation: Formerly Hell Charger, Ant-Venom's Ants
Weapons: The fangs, claws, and tendrils granted to them by their symbiotes, as well as whatever innate combat abilities the hosts possess.
- Based on comments made in Venomverse: War Stories #1 and Venomverse #4, it can be assumed that most of the Poisons seen in Venomverse were once members of the Resistance who had been summoned by Doctor Strange before being consumed by Poisons.
- 35 Resistance (Venomverse) (Earth-22249) Members
- 9 Appearances of Resistance (Venomverse) (Earth-22249)
- Minor Appearances of Resistance (Venomverse) (Earth-22249)
- 1 Media Resistance (Venomverse) (Earth-22249) was Mentioned in
- 11 Images that include Resistance (Venomverse) (Earth-22249)
- Team Gallery: Resistance (Venomverse) (Earth-22249)