Finding himself hunted by the Poisons as a result of bonding to the symbiote, Strange began summoning Venoms from across the Multiverse; engaging in a brutal war with the Poisons. This backfired as it alerted the Poisons to the existence of the Multiverse and rapidly became a losing battle, as every member lost by the Resistance would become a member of the Hive, grossly turning the tables of every battle.
The Resistance refused to give up, however, eventually summoning the Venom of Earth-616. This led to the Hive gaining Spider-Man and Captain America as members and Doctor Strange as a captive. Luckily, before his capture, Strange summoned a new player, Carnage, to the war.
New intel and the double agent Poison Deadpool allowed the Venoms to infiltrate the Hive's base on Earth-22249, taking out the Poison presence there and allowing most of the members to return to their many homes.
Numerous Venom Symbiotes
The fangs, claws, and tendrils granted to them by their symbiotes, as well as whatever innate combat abilities the hosts possess.
- Based on comments made in Venomverse: War Stories #1 and Venomverse #4, it can be assumed that most of the Poisons seen in Venomverse were once members of the Resistance who had been summoned by Doctor Strange before being consumed by Poisons.
- 10 appearance(s) of Resistance (Venomverse) (Earth-22249)
- 1 mention(s) of Resistance (Venomverse) (Earth-22249)
- 12 image(s) of Resistance (Venomverse) (Earth-22249)
- 35 member(s) of Resistance (Venomverse) (Earth-22249)