When given the chance in 1974 to draw the Fantastic Four title, Buckler fulfilled a decade-long dream; he stayed on the title for two years. During this period, Buckler created Deathlok a character which debuted in Astonishing Tales #25 (Aug. 1974).
Also during this period, Buckler hired the young George Pérez as his studio assistant.
In 1985 Buckler had a short but memorable run on the title The Spectacular Spider-Man with writer Peter David, where they produced the "The Death of Jean DeWolff" storyline.
- Comics where "Rich Buckler" created the cover
- Works that "Rich Buckler" wrote
- Comics that "Rich Buckler" penciled
- Comics that "Rich Buckler" inked
- Subjects created by "Rich Buckler"
Images Attributed to Rich Buckler
- Penciler images created under the name: "Rich Buckler"
- Inker images created under the name: "Rich Buckler"
- Cover artist images created under the name: "Rich Buckler"
- No special notes
- No trivia
Links and References