As his new powers, an invisibility towards the machines, were already working while in the cocoon, he was thought to be deceased in it, and filled with explosive before being sold to June Covington (Toxie Doxie) by a Salvadorian arms dealer, instructed to sell it to her specifically. It cost Covington all her money.
Taking it to her laboratory, she intended to experiment on him, but the cocoon exploded, wounding her, her assistant Gail and Mr. Schlickeisen.
Covington took him and left, installing herself in Hemoglobal laboratories, and studied him until she found the new Inhuman gene developed while in the cocoon. She then managed to power herself with his powers by injecting his Inhuman DNA.
Having survived to the explosives presents in his Terrigenesis cocoon but was still unconscious from it some time later, he may possess some form of enhanced durability.
- 4 Appearances of Richard Schlickeisen (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Richard Schlickeisen (Earth-616)
- Media Richard Schlickeisen (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 5 Images featuring Richard Schlickeisen (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Richard Schlickeisen (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Richard Schlickeisen (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|