Richie Robertson was a computer technician working on Project: Human Fly. Human Fly's main backer, J. Jonah Jameson, initiated the project to create a true super-hero largely in response to the death of Richie's grandfather, Joe Robertson, at the hands of Doctor Octopus.
When Doctor Sonja Jade betrayed the Project and her men killed the intended operator of the Human Fly armor, "Buzz" Bannon, Jameson's grandson JJ Jameson neural-bonded with the armor, preventing anyone else from using it. Richie became JJ's "mission control", monitoring JJ's activities as "The Buzz" from a remote uplink in his van, providing advice and tech support over radio transmissions.
- 16 Appearances of Richie Robertson (Earth-982)
- Minor Appearances of Richie Robertson (Earth-982)
- Media Richie Robertson (Earth-982) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Richie Robertson (Earth-982)
- Quotations by or about Richie Robertson (Earth-982)
- Character Gallery: Richie Robertson (Earth-982)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|